Monday, January 25, 2010

Happy Birthday Jeff - IFLY Adventure






Happy Birthday to the love of my life! I think that Jeff would kill me if I posted how old he is. And although I could list that many reasons why I love him I will just tell and show you the adventure we took him on. I have a reputation for being transparent when it comes to keeping surprises from Jeff. I have tried numerous times to surprise him and I can count on one hand how many times I have succeeded. A few months ago I was ready to order a gift certificate to IFLY for him for Christmas. I soon realized that I had gone a little out of control for Christmas so maybe I should just wait for his birthday. And what an adventure it was. I didn't tell Tyson and Brynlie where we were going until this morning. Jeff has a way of making us all confess. When I told Tyson this morning on the way to basketball he got really excited. Bryn was excited as well but was a bit nervous. I facebooked Jeff to be ready for his adventure at 5:00pm. Well he informed us tonight on our way to IFLY that this post created a buzz at work. Everyone tried to guess and figure out what we had planned. Jeff called throughout the day asking which direction, what time would we be home, etc. Their guesses were everything from a Jazz game to a play at Desert Star or Hale Theatre to a romantic getaway, the list went on and on. We grabbed dinner to go and made our way to IFLY. It was incredible. I tried to get some still shots of them in the air chamber but the glass was fogged. So, you will have to see the before and after. It was a blast and they all loved the adventure. They are already planning their return trip. If you ever have a moment come on over and watch the DVD of their experience. Happy Birthday Jeff, you are my world!

6 Comments:

kim and morgan January 26, 2010 at 6:43 AM  

How fun! Sounds crazy! I'm glad you had such a fun time Jeff. We love you!

Cindi January 26, 2010 at 10:07 AM  

What a great idea! Sounds like it was a fun evening!

Grandma and Grandpa Gillespie January 26, 2010 at 2:18 PM  

WOWEE!!! What a great birthday for you, Jeff! Did you get airsick at all? Brave kids to go with you!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FROM THOSE OF US ON THE GROUND!!

Kristin January 27, 2010 at 1:58 PM  

Happy Birthday Jeff! That sounds so fun! Maybe you will be ready to do the real thing with us next time we go.....what do you think! You guys are the best neighbors!

Krista January 27, 2010 at 2:17 PM  

looks like it was a success! Next time Heidi needs to do it. Its worth it Heidi!!!! Happy Birthday Jeff!

Mandy January 27, 2010 at 10:36 PM  

Wow looks like fun!!! Hmmmmmm. Troy's birthday is coming up. Thanks for the idea. I wonder if he would go for it. Hmmmmmmmm

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP