Handsome Nephew Eagle Scouts
We had the privilege of attending Danny and Devin's Eagle Scout Court of Honor this weekend. It was wonderful. They are incredible young men and I am so blessed to be their aunt. One of my favorite parts was the duet they sang. They have strong testimonies of the gospel, run cross country for Pineview High School, have an abundance of musical talent in not only singing but instruments, play basketball, are very handsome, the list goes on. The best part is that they are not too cool to hug their aunt and tell her that they love her. Congratulations you two, we love you very much. And congratultions to their wonderful parents. I thought the best picture was of their family acting like eagles.
1 Comments:
Way to go Gillespie boys! Thanks, Heidi, for the great pictures! It was a special weekend.
Three new Eagles in our nest!!! Am I ever proud!
Post a Comment