Friday, January 29, 2010

Bryn's Pool Party






Happy 11th Birthday Brynlie! Brynlie wanted to have a pool party this year. Thank heavens for indoor pools. She invited 16 of her closest friends and they had such a great time. Yes, I said 16 and that was her short list. She was so afraid of leaving anyone out. I can't believe that my baby is 11 today. We love you Bryn! Here are 11 reasons we love Bryn:

1. She has an incredible heart
2. She is fiercely protective of her brother
3. Family comes first with Bryn
4. She has an amazing sense of humor
5. She is beautiful inside and out
6. She involves everyone
7. She is constantly doing anonymous service for others
8. She is one of the most selfless people I know
9. She is a beautiful dancer
10. She is so nurturing
11. She is very competitive - especially at soccer

We love you Bryn!

3 Comments:

Anonymous January 29, 2010 at 11:29 PM  

I think you just described yourself too. Like Mother like Daughter. What a sweet tribute!!

kim and morgan January 30, 2010 at 12:38 PM  

Happy Birthday Bryn! Love you girly. So glad you had a blast.

Kristin February 8, 2010 at 5:28 PM  

Happy Birthday Bryn!!! You are the best and sweetest girl I know. My kids love you too!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP