First Day of School
The first day of school went really well. It is amazing to me that we can buy our son a new wardrobe and the outfit he picks out is his football gear? Brynlie was so excited, yet nervous. She wasn't ready for the summer to end. Here are some fun pics of the morning. We also just returned from Tyson's first sophmore football game where he was able to start as a freshman. He had a lot of playing time and it was amazing to watch him. Bryn is back into the swing of dance and soccer. She is now in Level 5 so it means one more hour a week, but she loves it!
4 Comments:
Ohhh... what great pictures of the first day of school! WOW! You both look dashing!!!
Tyson, I loved watching you out there on the field! What a man! We are proud of you and all your amazingly hard work!
Bryn, I wish summer wasn't over also. I have loved all the fun things we were able to do together!
We love all you Reids!
Cute picks Heidi. I stopped taking pictures of my kids on the first day of school and I could kick myself for it. Glad football went well. It's good to see you blog!!!
I love back to school pictures. Your kids are adorable.
You guys look great! Nice clothes that you picked out to start the year off right. So sad to see Summer go though sometimes.
Post a Comment