Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Reflections - "WOW"




We have an awesome photographer in our family named Brynlie. She is quite the talent. This year with the "WOW" theme for Reflections she decided to interpret that to mean "Wonders of the World." She entered pictures from Snow Canyon in St. George, a baby fawn from Bear World, Old Faithful from Yellowstone and a beautiful waterfall in Yellowstone. She won Honorable Mention for the Upper Grades. We are so proud of her.

Grandpa and Grandma are the best supporters in the world. Thanks for all of your love.

3 Comments:

Anonymous March 5, 2009 at 10:56 AM  

Wow what a great job. I love photography too. It is a wonderful talent. You'll have to post her photos on here so we can see them.

Grandma and Grandpa Gillespie March 6, 2009 at 3:56 PM  

We are very proud of you,Brynlie! It was fun to be there when you got your honorable mention award! I hope you will always enter and use your many talents!!

kim and morgan March 8, 2009 at 4:24 PM  

Yay Bryn! One more mark to rack up on your huge list of talents!!!! Now I am wondering why in the world I didn't have you take some pictures of my girls this weekend??? Maybe this summer? In Florida? What great backgrounds there huh? Keep up the good work Brynlie

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP