Hippity Hop
Yes, that is my brother-in-law Morgan test driving Brynlie's hippity hop. My nieces Savannah and Maggie were lucky enough to get hippity hops from Santa. Little did we know that they would be the favorite gifts for Tyson and Brynlie. Only one problem, they were way too small for them. I had to keep reminding them to get off. So January birthdays come and what is at the top of both of their lists? Yes, hippity hops. After searching online we found big kid/adult hippity hops. They have become a neighborhood favorite. And I have to admit, it is great for your core. Sad news, in a hippity hop excursion outside Tyson's hippity hop now has a hole.
3 Comments:
Where is the picture of MOrgan "toppling" off the hoppity-hip?
You forgot to mention the headache from old uncle Morgan hoppin too hard for a rookie. :) So sad Tyson's has a hole! Doh!
Hippty-hops? I remember those when I was little. They are much cuter than the balance ball Daniel bought me hoping I would exercise. Maybe a hippty hop is what I need.
Post a Comment