The Comedians
My husband and children are three of the funniest people I know. This past weekend I came down with "pink eye" or as Tyson would describe it, "Mom you look like quasimoto(sp?)." As I was getting everybody ready for church on Sunday I had a few minutes to enjoy their constant humor since I wasn't getting myself ready. I also found that they are much more humorous when we are not all in a rush. As I finished up Bryn's hair I had to take a picture of three of the most incredible people in the world. Love you fam! I don't know if you can tell, but Jeff and Tyson are both trying to be the tallest in the picture. Jeff, he almost has you.
4 Comments:
Quazi-moto? (or however you spell it?) Love it! That's funny. How is your eye by the way? Cute picture
Laughter is the best medicine. And you tell Tyson that i love quasimoto!!
I'm excited to see these pictures. I think your son does have him beat. If not today then in a couple of days.
You do have a great family....I wish I would of seen you with your pink eye face...I bet you still had a smile on your face. You are one of the most positive people I know.
Post a Comment