Traditions!
Happy St. Patrick’s Day! When my kids were little we had a favorite tradition on St. Patty’s Day. Green pancakes and green milk. They really thought that a leprechaun had entered our house and made breakfast. Well, I decided that since no one in my family will actually eat corned beef and cabbage, that we would have green pancakes and waffles and green milk. Jeff took it one step further and would only let someone talk at the table if they did it in an Irish accent. Needless to say, dinner last night was a blast! Tyson didn’t think it was a great idea to take pictures because people might think I was feeding my children mold. You have to love traditions!
6 Comments:
Fun. I love hearing about peoples traditions.
WAIT UNTIL APRIL FOOLS' DAY AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS!!!
Love it! We totally did green waffles for dinner too! Fun fun! Love that tradition. Did I mention HAPPY BIRTHDAY??? Hope it was great!
Sounds like a great tradition, although I couldn't keep myself going talking in an Irish accent. The Leprecaun visited our house and left green and gold chocolates. Only because Makayla was so determined he was going to come and left a letter and milk and cookies for him on the counter. (What choice did we have?) I love holidays!
That sounds fun! When I was in Jr high my mom made green bread and hid it from us so when we pulled out our sandwhich at school it was on green bread. I was so mortified! But now I think it is kind of funny. My mom used to make green everything, I should do something like that next year! We love you guys!
Sheesh! Why didn't you invite me? and looks as if you guys haven't posted anything for a while. not that i can talk, i can't even get into my blog.
Post a Comment