Don't worry, I already talked to Heidi and she has promised me she will blog this week. I know it has been a while since our last post, however we have much to talk about. So here is Heidi................
Hey guys, I finally got a link to your blog! I know we have talked about this multiple time, so I am going to give you my email address, and if you just send me a quick email then I will have your address and can send you an invite to our blog. I look forward to seeing more about what is going on in your lives. You guys are such a great example to us as a family. Thanks for everything. Here is my email: kristin@rockhuggers.com
4 Comments:
Alright we will stay tuned...don't keep us waiting too long :)
Our ears are open...
Jeff what have you done with Heidi? I am anxiously waiting.
Hey guys, I finally got a link to your blog! I know we have talked about this multiple time, so I am going to give you my email address, and if you just send me a quick email then I will have your address and can send you an invite to our blog. I look forward to seeing more about what is going on in your lives. You guys are such a great example to us as a family. Thanks for everything. Here is my email: kristin@rockhuggers.com
Post a Comment