Christmas Eve

I Know many of you have been waiting to hear from my LOVELY wife, however Heidi feels as if no one wants to hear from her. So please, I beg you, leave comments so she may feel that desire to share the Reid Family activities during this joyous Christmas season! I would like to share an experience we had last night. Brynlie had a piano recital at a senior citizen home. She performed PERFECTLY! Brynlie was even accompanied by an elderly woman in the back of the room singing at the top of her lungs RUDOLPH THE RED NOSE REINDEER. Brynlie began to giggle, however she continued and finished strong. It was beautiful! We are so proud of her!
Once again I ask for you all to help Heidi by leaving many comments and pep talks to encourage her to make a triumphant return to the Blogging scene. Thank you for your anticipated support. MERRY CHRISTMAS!
4 Comments:
Way to go Brynlie! Heidi I know how busy life can be being a mom, so you take your time. We would love to hear from you.
I check your blog about every other day and wondered why there wasn't any new NEWS! I know there is alot going on in the Reid household, so come on my dear daughter.... bring us up to date!!
Love the pictures! I wanted to say thanks for the adorable family night plate you gave us. What a great idea! We will make sure it gets used every week. Hope you hadf a good Christmas.
I also check your blog almost daily. I have learned that you have to view the blog as family history and keep blogging about everything and anything. I love to see what your up too.
Way to go Brynlie on playing for the old folks home. You look so much like your Mom. I love it!!
Post a Comment