Sunday, September 7, 2008

Children’s Museum






It was so fun to have the Garretts in town! We miss them and everyone else so much. We thought it would be fun to go to the Children’s Museum for Mag’s birthday. It is amazing to me that Tyson would be such a great sport and come, even though he is 13 years old soon to be 14 years old. Brynlie is always such a great helper and I really do think that Savannah and Maggie think she is their sister. Here are some fun pictures from our adventure.

3 Comments:

kim and morgan September 9, 2008 at 8:30 PM  

We had a blast with you guys! I was just saying tonight how I hope I can teach my girls to be cute with younger kids like you guys taught Tyson and Brynlie. Our girls LOVE them so much because of how special they feel when they are around the Reids. And yes, I do think they think they are sisters!

The Florida Roses September 9, 2008 at 8:52 PM  

Wish we were there too!

Angie September 11, 2008 at 2:34 PM  

Looks like you guys had a fun time.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP