Tag you are it
How to play this game of tag: Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names.
Joys:
1. Laughing with my husband and kids
2. Watching my kid’s confidence grow
3. Being with my entire family
Fears:
1. Not being able to raise my kids
2. Life without Jeff
3. Snakes
Goals:
1. Celestial Kingdom
2. Catch up my scrapbooking
3. Run a 5K with Jeff (He doesn’t know that yet)
Obsessions:
1. Diet coke
2. Loving and Snuggling my kids (Jeff tries daily to get me to cut the cord)
3. I am obsessed with my husband. He is a hottie!
Surprising facts about myself:
1. I can still waterski slalom
2. I can still take Tyson if I can get him laughing
3. I like to think I am a neat freak although Jeff may disagree
Tag to Morgan, Whitney, Krista, Angie, and Rebecca
4 Comments:
Ha! LOL! Jeff, you know me too well. My obsession is "TRYING to keep a house clean". There's also other things I am TRYING to do: 1)not go shopping 2) not sit with my legs wide open 3) not say "like" in every sentence..... etc. But try as I may, sometimes things just don't work out. Just like cleaning my house. :) You busted me. :)
I think you guys should fly out and do a 5K with me next Saturday. Come on, come see us!
Ha! I am laughing out loud Jeff. What you didn't notice is that under obsessions, I wrote "TRYING to keep a house clean" There are a few other things I am TRYING to do as well: 1) Not say "like" in every other sentence 2) Not go shopping 3) Lose weight without exercising. But for some reason, sometimes they just don't always work out. And so it the case with "trying" to keep my house clean. You so busted me. :)
How about you come out and do a 5K with me next Saturday. Come see us! We'll cover your food with our food stamps!
Love you guys!
Let me know when you and Jeff are going to run that 5k, I would love to come cheer you on :)
After Tyson reads this I don't think he will ever laugh around his mom again :)
Yeah! I am so glad you told me about your blog! It is super cute... even all blue Heidi! You have an awesome family, so I am super excited to see what has been going on there.
Post a Comment