Neighborhood Walk-about
Well we hosted one of the six houses for the neighborhood walk-about this Saturday. All the other houses were serving desserts and popsicles. And of course Heidi had to do something different, so we served hot dogs and chips! Well everyone found out about it and they didn't want to eat sweets first, so instead of having people show up periodically, we had over a hundred show up at the beginning! It was crazy!! I was a HOT DOG MAKING MACHINE! While Heidi served and entertain everyone outside, I was a mad man cooking dozens and dozens of dogs! We had a great time. Here are a few pictures I took when it slowed down a bit.
2 Comments:
And yes Sara we were selling sunglasses for $9.99
How did you know that I was going to ask that? :) How fun...so what do you do at a walk about? Do you just get out an socialize? That sounds like a blast! We need to do something like that around here. I will keep the hit hot dog idea in mind!
Love you guys!
Sara
Post a Comment