Brynlie is sooooo dang cute! She is so grown up now and was so helpful while we were in West Virginia! I wish I could have been there longer with them when they were doing the fun stuff instead of all the "boring" packing! I'm sure she was bored out of her mind but you never would know it with her great attitude and they way she stepped right in there and helped out with the kids. Luke and Emma and Gavin LOVE their little stuffed animals she gave them. On our blog there is a picture of Emma holding her little pig while we were at the restaurant. She takes it EVERYWHERE we go! Thanks Brynlie! I love you and appreciated all the hugs you gave me! You are wonderful!
I want Brynlie back!!!!! I want the whole Reid family to come next time. It was a blast to have her. Thanks for letting her come. She was an amazing help to us. Savannah said she really misses her because she is her buddy. Love you guys!
2 Comments:
Brynlie is sooooo dang cute! She is so grown up now and was so helpful while we were in West Virginia! I wish I could have been there longer with them when they were doing the fun stuff instead of all the "boring" packing! I'm sure she was bored out of her mind but you never would know it with her great attitude and they way she stepped right in there and helped out with the kids. Luke and Emma and Gavin LOVE their little stuffed animals she gave them. On our blog there is a picture of Emma holding her little pig while we were at the restaurant. She takes it EVERYWHERE we go! Thanks Brynlie! I love you and appreciated all the hugs you gave me! You are wonderful!
I want Brynlie back!!!!! I want the whole Reid family to come next time. It was a blast to have her. Thanks for letting her come. She was an amazing help to us. Savannah said she really misses her because she is her buddy. Love you guys!
Post a Comment