Wednesday, June 4, 2008

First day of summer?








Here are the kids on the first day of summer..... and a very rainy day. Tyson starts his workouts with jumping rope and then shooting some hoops.... and then the game breaks out!

4 Comments:

The Florida Roses June 4, 2008 at 7:35 PM  

I didn't know you guys have a basketball standard out front! Happy summer to everyone! It rained here too...what's up with that?

By the way I love your new blog background. I probably should have warned you that it takes away all your side bar stuff when you do it. It looks GREAT!

Love ya!
Sara

The Reids June 4, 2008 at 11:01 PM  

Thanks Sara for the heads up. As you can tell I switched back to the other template and added some of the sidebar again. Yes I wished you would of told me before, just kidding.

The Florida Roses June 5, 2008 at 11:09 PM  

Don't get me wrong I love the blue too! :)

kim and morgan June 8, 2008 at 7:08 PM  

I second that. I didn't know the basketball standard was out front either. I'll bet the kids are having a ball! Wish we were enjoying summer closer to you guys! Looks like fun...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP