CONGRATULATIONS TYSON!!!! You are following in your mother's footsteps...wait a second maybe it's your father's footsteps...no I think you are a pioneer in your family! :) Good job! I'm proud of you!
Just to let you know Sara, 7th and 8th grades I had a 4.0, let's not talk about the 9th grade year.
:) Sorry I was sorely mistaken :) I'm sure Tyson will continue on in 9th too! Good job again Tyson!
Way to go Tyson!!! Now lets just see if your dad can live up to your standards and get a 4.0 in college?? :)
That is not funny Angie!
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
5 Comments:
CONGRATULATIONS TYSON!!!! You are following in your mother's footsteps...wait a second maybe it's your father's footsteps...no I think you are a pioneer in your family! :) Good job! I'm proud of you!
Just to let you know Sara, 7th and 8th grades I had a 4.0, let's not talk about the 9th grade year.
:) Sorry I was sorely mistaken :) I'm sure Tyson will continue on in 9th too! Good job again Tyson!
Way to go Tyson!!! Now lets just see if your dad can live up to your standards and get a 4.0 in college?? :)
That is not funny Angie!
Post a Comment