Semifinals for the Albion Knights
Congrats to Tyson and the Albion Knights for a great win in the quarterfinals. Next week we face our rivals Butler in the semifinals and then the championship game will be held immediately after that game. It has been such a great season. There was a four way tie for 1st. Every Friday night these boys have a team dinner and it has been so fun to see them grow closer as a team. I just had to take a picture of the darling cheering section. These girls have been coming to not only their Saturday games, but to their super league games on Thursdays as well. Good luck Albion Knights! Special thanks to Brynlie, her brother's biggest fan!
4 Comments:
GO TYSON!!! SORRY WE WON'T BE HERE FOR THE BIG SATURDAY GAMES! WE WISH YOU THE VERY BEST AND KNOW YOU WILL GIVE YOUR ALL IN BOTH GAMES!
Way to go TYSON!!!!
Nice work Tyson! Nice cheering Bryn. Good luck!
I love the pictures of Tyson and Brynlie- you can really tell how close they are! GO Tyson I know you will do great!!
Post a Comment