Turkey Bowl 2009
One of our favorite things about Thanksgiving is the annual Turkey Bowl. Everyone is invited. We were so excited because this year we had even more girls than usual. And of course we held our own. We have plays for small, medium and big. We were also excited that our Bishop came. We have such fun friends who support our annual event. This year we had over 24 people. If you haven't attended we hope to see you next year. Put it on your calendar, 9:00am at Falcon Park. We missed all of our Uncles, Aunts and cousins, but we also had a few surprise additions this year, including the retro helmets that Jeff found online.
5 Comments:
What is that white stuff on the ground???? Yikes is that what we are coming to in a couple of weeks??? Brrrrrr, it looks cold! Can't wait to see you guys, wish we would have been there for your Turkey Bowl!
Dress warm sister, that means no flip-flops. We missed you as well. Remember our famous "Friends" play with Kim years ago at one of our first Turkey Bowls?
Looks like you guys had fun. Thank you for all of the little things your family is doing for me, it really adds up! I appreciate you guys!
FUN!!! That is so crazy, awesome! I was just thinking on Thanksgiving how I missed the turkey bowl my family used to do. It has been years, I may have to join you next year!
Looks fun! Love the retro helmets... hahaha
Post a Comment