The Simple Things
We had an amazing weekend as a family. On Friday my boss hosted the office at his cabin. It was a quick drive up the canyon but the scenery was beautiful. I love these peaceful moments with my family. Tyson and Bryn were darling with all of the younger kids. They both were such great sports. Lately I feel like time is just passing so quickly. Both of the kids are so social and both have so many groups of friends. I guess that the time we do have with them is gold. Luckily our house is the meeting place for hanging out, swimming, movie nights and night games. On Saturday we had a lazy morning and then we all went to Park City to school clothes shop. It was a blast! The kids made us promise that it will be an annual event. In the past I make it a date with Tyson and a date with Brynlie so they have my undivided attention. The weather was gorgeous and I think we are finally ready to go back to school in style! Lately it is just the simple things that make my day!
4 Comments:
Wow! It looks like you had an amazing vacation! So much fun stuff to do, so little sleep!
I want to see the school clothes they got in Park City. As for the little kids at your work party, they were lucky to have Brynlie and Tyson, because they are the greatest! What a blessing to my kids to have them as cousins. Love you guys
I love those golden family moments. Your kids are so beautiful. So glad your blogging again.
We need a fashion show of the Reid wardrobes!!!
Post a Comment