Sunday, October 12, 2008

The Selfless Sis




Have you ever met someone that puts others before themselves? That would be Bryn. After years of analyzing, we are here to say that she just has a wise and mature spirit. And yes, we count our blessings everyday that we get to be her parents. It is hard for people to understand her selflessness and her love and support for her older brother. She is an amazing young lady and she is constantly thinking and doing for others. We have attached a few pictures of the Bryn.

4 Comments:

kim and morgan October 13, 2008 at 8:34 PM  

AMEN! Bryn really does have such a wonderful and beautiful gift of selflessness. She has blessed our family numerous times!

Courtney October 13, 2008 at 8:49 PM  

oh my goodness! I can't believe that is your sweet little Brynlee! She is so beautiful! Where has the time gone! I hope you & Jeff are doing well! I would love to send you an invite to our blog....email me your email address. Mine is courtneyfab@hotmail.com
So good to see your beautiful family!

Anonymous October 13, 2008 at 9:17 PM  

She sounds a lot like her mother.

Grandma and Grandpa Gillespie October 14, 2008 at 10:40 AM  

Brynlie, you certainly are all that was described here! I appreciate you more each day! I miss our Tuesday afternoons when I gave you a second piano lesson after your one with Eric!

Love you much & more!
Grandma

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP