My mom
my mom is the greatest person on earth. She is so awesome!
She is helpful, nice, pretty, funny. Thanks Grandma for giving me my mom!
I love her in so many ways. Thanks dad for finding an awesome bride!
I love you mom!
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
2 Comments:
I am assuming that came from Brynlie. That is so sweet. Mom's are the best and yours is really awesome.
Hey Heidi!
It was so great to hear from you! Speaking of little thoughtful, Brynlie, your taking time to comment on our blog was especially thoughtful! We also think your whole family is wonderful! We are grateful our Matt found one of the very special Gillespie girls! How we love our Sara! Your kids are darling and Brynlie sounds like a little dream! I know Sara thinks she is straight stuff! That is quite a tribute she paid to you in her post! Thanks again for commenting! We love you!
Post a Comment