Hi, this is Brynlie
Hello family, This is Brynlie trying out our new BLOG. Mom and I will be in charge of writing to everyone. Dad and Tyson will post the picures (and make a funny comments once in a while). We sure miss all of you. I will be going to West Virginia in 3 weeks! I am sooooooo excited!
2 Comments:
BRYNLIE!!!!! I am so excited you are blogging too! :) AND I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU! It is going to be so fun to hang out in West Virginia together, even if it is only for a day or two! I love you and your family and miss you guys!
Love,
Sara
CUTE! I didn't see this video before! You must have just added it! What a cute group of girls! And a lot of them too! What a fun party :)
Love ya!
Sara
Post a Comment