Monday, April 19, 2010

Facelift

Our blog just received a facelift! Thanks to my amazing friend Rebecca. When I read on her blog that she had started SweetPoppy designs and Mamarazzi workshop I knew that she was just the person to help me out. She sent some samples and this is our favorite! She is so creative. Thanks Becca! So now that we have a new look I will be posting pictures and updates soon!

5 Comments:

Cheri April 19, 2010 at 2:03 PM  

Love your new look. I want some help with mine...

Grandma and Grandpa Gillespie April 19, 2010 at 8:39 PM  

I was expecting the backyard facelift!

Anonymous April 20, 2010 at 11:57 PM  

Thanks Heidi!! You are too kind!

kim and morgan April 22, 2010 at 4:09 AM  

Love, love, love it!!!

Sara Rose April 22, 2010 at 12:40 PM  

Soooo cute! I'm jealous!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP