Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Loving the Snow - Sleigh Riding






Our Florida and St. George cousins just couldn't get enough of the snow. The kids had a blast sleigh riding.

3 Comments:

Grandma and Grandpa Gillespie January 13, 2010 at 9:32 PM  

WHAT SWEET MEMORIES!! WHY DID THE HOLIDAYS GO SPEEDING BY?

Kristin January 14, 2010 at 11:34 AM  

It looks like you had a great Christmas and fun with family! Your kids are the best kids I know, you should be proud! Looks like fun traditions and parties!

kim and morgan January 17, 2010 at 9:59 PM  

Okay... I am officially homesick. Looks like the cousin power was AMAZING!!!! I won't show my kids these pictures, they will be jealous! So glad you guys had a great time. Thanks for posting the pics. Love you guys and miss you

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP