Halloween Parade and Party
Bryn had such a fun Halloween parade and party this year. I absolutely love to volunteer in her class and love it when I am addressed as "Brynlie's Mom." Here are a few fun pics of the parade and her class. Notice the look on Brynlie's face when I made her pose with the two boys who sit by her. They are really good friends to Bryn but she was about to kill me! As a side note, she is now in 5th grade and while some of the girls have crushes and want to know who the boys like, Brynlie is on the soccer field with the boys, usually being picked first to be on a team and trying to humble those boys that talk themselves up too much! I absolutely love this girl!
2 Comments:
Heidi - your Brynlie is just darling...not unlike her mother! What a cute little face she has here with the boys on either side. I'm sure I could come up with one of you just like it from high school. Worry. Be very worried.
Brynlie looks SO much like you in these pics. She reminds me of what you looked like when we first became friends. She is a doll!
Post a Comment