Saturday, October 17, 2009

Fun FHE and the big "40"







Happy Birthday to Jen! About a month ago we decided that it would be fun to surprise Jen with a crazy birthday celebration for her 40th birthday. But how to surprise her? We covered it up with a Halloween FHE with four families. She had no idea. It was such a fun evening with some amazing friends! Here are pictures of the calm before the storm. Thanks to everyone who came for making it a success. Happy Birthday Jen, we treasure your friendship and consider you family!

4 Comments:

Grandma and Grandpa Gillespie October 17, 2009 at 5:27 PM  

WHAT A FUN PARTY... FOR A WONDERFUL FRIEND! HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JEN! WE LOVE YOU TOO!

DAN & PATTY

curiousgeorges October 18, 2009 at 2:29 AM  

Ok,I was completely and totally surprized. I should know that I am friends with with the ultimate surprise party guru. Yet, I did not see this coming. Heidi has the energy of 15 toddlers going wild at a play date, she truly has a gift. I just want to Thank You from the bottom of my heart, for the "toast" or should I say "roast" for my 40th birthday.
You really made this a special week for me. I am honored to call you my friends, but I think of you as my family. Through lifes up's and down's, It is wonderful to have a friend and a sister right there with you... Thank You Heidi, Thank You Reid Family!

Morgan Garrett October 18, 2009 at 8:24 PM  

How fun! Happy Birthday Jen!

Meet the Falkners October 20, 2009 at 8:58 AM  

That is so fun! You guys are great friends to so many people. I bet Jen was super surprised. What a good time!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP