Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Sea World






Everytime we go to Sea World we run the risk that Jeff will quit his job to swim with dolphins. This trip to Sea World was no different. The only problem was that our kids wanted to jump in as well. They had to settle with petting them. We also rode some of the craziest rides ever! When we went on Atlantis, Sea World's Splash Mountain, Brynlie and I ended up being in front. You would think that as we were waiting in line watching all of the short videos saying, "You will get wet," we would understand that they meant not just a little wet, but REALLY WET! Yes, Bryn and I came off the ride covered in water and soaked to the bone. I think we rode that ride about 1:00pm and we were finally dry by 8:00pm. The kids loved Shamu, the dolphins, the Sea Lion show and the mime. Tyson had fun high 5ing the stingrays in the petting area. What a great day!

2 Comments:

Anonymous August 12, 2009 at 9:54 PM  

Sea World is one of my favorite places and it is only 45 minutes from me. Next time call me and we will meet you there.

Anonymous August 12, 2009 at 9:56 PM  

Ok, so I scrolled down to read the next post and realized you are in Florida, not California. Next time you go to Sea World in Ca. Call Me!!!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP