Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Frogs, Frogs and more Frogs!




200 was the approximate count of how many frogs the kids caught. The boys were truly on a mission. We found them in the bathrooms as well. You had to be careful when you washed your hands and showered, huh Anna! It was so cute to watch Tyson help the boys. At one point he came into the cabin and said, "Mom, hide me, I'm all frogged out." Just then there was a knock on the door. Who can say no to Gavin, Luke and Tanner? Not Tyson! The little guy holding the frog is my nephew Gavin, who managed to steal my heart this trip as well as the rest of my nieces and nephews! Bryn also found a fun swing. By the late afternoon even the girls were helping!

2 Comments:

kim and morgan July 29, 2009 at 9:03 PM  

I was never more scared to take a shower... and poor Anna. If she ever uses a toilet again, we should all be amazed. Crazy little frog came out of no where!

Cindi July 29, 2009 at 9:25 PM  

Wow Frogs!!!! That is so cool- although I don't think I would be so excited about having them in the bathroom with me! I would have been out catching them with the boys!! Looks like you all had a wonderful time!!!!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP