Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Disney - The Happiest Place on Earth





Disney is the happiest place on earth when you share it with your family. Grandpa and Grandma announced at the Ranch that they wanted to take everyone to Disney. They truly spoil us rotten. It was such an amazing day! All of the kids did so well, especially the babies. I have to admit, I couldn't sleep the night before. We grew up going to California every summer to visit my Grandparents. We would stay for a month. I have such fond memories of the beach and Disneyland. I just couldn't sleep. The kids loved it and to experience it through their eyes was unreal. Their favorite rides were Splash Mountain, Thunder Mountain and the cars. And yes, we got very wet. Look closely at the picture of Jeff and Tyson. The lady in front of us had full on rain gear and a towel so that her hair wouldn't get wet. Come on! I also captured Brynlie and her prince charming, her dad. It was a magical day, even though they wouldn't let me buy them ears with their names embroidered on them.

0 Comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP