Showcase and Valentine Box
Last Monday was such a treat. Brynlie is a part of the company at Treehouse Athletic Club. They had their Showcase and it was great! Brynlie was in two dances, RESPECT and the Max, and did such a great job. She is now in level 4 Jazz and Ballet in addition to company. Special thanks to Grandpa and Grandma Gillespie for all of their love and support. They don't miss a beat! Over the weekend she also made a darling Valentine box, or should we say mailbox. What a creative girl!
3 Comments:
It was so much fun to watch you perform over the Christmas break Brynlie! You have become such a beautiful dancer. Wish I hade those beautiful dancing legs of yours!!!
I love your blog! It's fun to read and see what your family is up to! Brynlie, I love the valentine mail box- you are so creative! :)
The valentines box was so cute! Looks like one of your creative projects. We loved seeing you dance - you are getting very good! I'm glad you made company - Nancy loves to watch you also!
Love you little girl!
Post a Comment