Friday, January 23, 2009

SURPRISE!





We did it! We successfully pulled off Bryn's surprise party. About 6 months ago Jeff and I decided that it would be fun to use her 10th birthday as her surprise year. The closer we got the more excited we got. We had a great plan and put it into action about 5 weeks ago. I faked an event at work and even dressed up today when I dropped her off at Grandmas. Jeff threw her off by inviting her to a daddy daughter date tonight. Tyson was in the dark until after school. They tell each other everything! Thank you everyone for keeping it a secret. She was so surprised and excited. What a cute group of girls. We have the before picture, the during picture and some fun pics from Classic Skating. I think that the laser tag was their favorite. Jeff was so nice to let us have it on his birthday weekend.

2 Comments:

Krista January 24, 2009 at 5:19 PM  

Happy Early Birthday Brynlie, Your parents are too awesome to set this thing up for you, They must love you so much.

Glad it worked out. Meg had a blast. Thanks again.

Happy Birthday Jeff, Hope you get spoiled now.

kim and morgan January 28, 2009 at 1:52 PM  

Man! We wish we could have stayed a few extra days to get in on the fun and meet your cute friends. Love you guys! Miss you too! When are you coming to WV?

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP