Monday, December 29, 2008

Fun Day at Build-A-Bear with cousins





5 Comments:

Lanna December 30, 2008 at 2:45 AM  

I love Build a Bear! The penguins are adorable! Glad you guys had fun.

Anonymous December 30, 2008 at 10:38 AM  

I love build a bear. I wish they had one when I was little. Would it be strange if I went and made one for myself. Probably.

Angie December 31, 2008 at 8:15 AM  

Looks like the girls had a fun time. My favorite part is when they have you put the heart in your animal :)

Krista December 31, 2008 at 9:15 AM  

Merry Christmas Reids!
Looks like it was a good one...
Love the picture of Tyson getting Braces, that picture cracked me up.

kim and morgan December 31, 2008 at 7:19 PM  

LOVE THESE PICTURES!!!!! Can´t wait to see you guys when we get home. Thanks for all the love and care of our girls while we are gone. They love you guys. Thanks Brynlie and Jeff for the Build a Bear date. The girls loved it!!! Can´t wait to see the penguins in real life. Love you guys. Can´t wait to see you soon.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP