Sunday, November 9, 2008

Hannah's gift




Tyson's good friend Hannah surprised him with this pre-game cookie bouquet. It meant the world to him. And I thought it was quite tasty!!!!

ps. Hannah just loves the Brighton Bengals!!!!

11 Comments:

The Powell Family November 9, 2008 at 8:42 PM  

Wow this Hannah girl must be something else!!!! Ha ha!!!! She sounds just amazing!!!!

The Florida Roses November 9, 2008 at 9:05 PM  

CUTE! What a nice "friend" :)

The Reids November 9, 2008 at 9:11 PM  

And she is so humble also, as you can tell by her comment before....

The Reids November 9, 2008 at 9:13 PM  

We call her humble Hannah

love Bryn

The Reids November 9, 2008 at 9:13 PM  

She is a good "friend"

Tyson

Grandma and Grandpa Gillespie November 9, 2008 at 9:32 PM  

My goodness, Tyson! How do you rate? Don't you wish football was all year long, especially after the season you had!
Hannah must be a "good friend". Maybe you and I should talk!!!

Anonymous November 9, 2008 at 9:55 PM  

Tyson, you are following in your mother's footsteps. I can tell you are going to be a BIG FLIRT too. YOur Mom master the art of flirting. I am still waiting for her book on "Flirting For Dummies". I love you heidi.

The Powell Family November 10, 2008 at 7:19 AM  

I love the humble Hannah comments! Yup that's so me!!!

Heidi Reid November 10, 2008 at 11:49 AM  

Becca,

You are blowing my cover. I had everyone convinced that I am quiet and shy!

Heidi

kim and morgan November 10, 2008 at 6:59 PM  

Tyson! What a treat! That is so fun that you have such great friends that are just as pumped as you guys are. Celebrating doesn't get much better than that!!!

Anonymous November 10, 2008 at 8:39 PM  

I don't think you fooled anyone Heidi. You were always the life of the party. That is a good trait to pass on. We need to party again soon!! Next time I'm in town we'll party (old lady style of course)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP