Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Party with the Becks!





Friday Night was a blast! I have been having withdrawals not having Halloween playgroups and cousin parties from when the kids were little. The past two years Tyson and Bryn informed me that they were too old for a playgroup and the cousins are either all out of state or grown-up. Well I showed them! Cute Luke Beck wanted to come to my house, so we made a night of it. We had such a great time. We played Booling, Bingo, musical ghosts, made cupcake spiders, ate pizza, played freeze dance, made a fort and watched a movie. Thanks Krista and Darren for allowing us to borrow your kids. They are the best!

5 Comments:

Anonymous October 8, 2008 at 9:11 AM  

That sounds like fun. If we lived in state you could borrow my kids any time.
Rebecca

Krista October 8, 2008 at 4:03 PM  

Thanks Heidi, You are the Best! The kids can't wait until next Halloween. We might have to make this an annual thing. Luke woke up the next morning and the first thing he said was "I want to go to Heidi's!) They had so much fun. I might have to borrow the pictures for my blog, if you don't mind.

The Florida Roses October 8, 2008 at 7:21 PM  

How fun! I am so bummed out we're not closer! You could teach me how to be fun and throw cute parties with matching plates, cool glasses to drink from, and hanging pumpkin latterns! You are so good at the little details that make things fun! I sure do love ya!

Heidi Reid October 9, 2008 at 10:36 AM  

Becca,

If you come to the reunion next year I will watch your kids all weekend! You have to come.

Krista,

Please do borrow the pictures. I will send you all of them. We have some funny ones!

Sara,

I am also bummed that you are not closer. It just never seems to get easier because I love you so dang much! I appreciate your kind words but what are you talking about miss hostess with the mostest.

Heidi

kim and morgan October 13, 2008 at 8:33 PM  

How fun! The Becks look like such a cute family! Wish we could come party like rock stars with you.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP