Saturday, September 20, 2008

TOUCHDOWN!

We just had to share Tyson's first touchdown of the year. It was truly poetry in motion. Jeff thought it would be helpful if we showed you the frame by frame pictures. Our friend on the board offered to take some shots of Tyson. Luckily for us it was last Saturday. He was so excited and yes, I screamed, I cried, I was a blubbering fool! After the extra point he ran off the field, pulled both of his arms in and said, "Mom!" There is nothing in the world better than watching your kids accomplish something that means so much to them. When we received the DVD of the game. Jeff was up until 1:30am watching the film play by play. We are so proud of both Tyson and Brynlie and the people they are becoming. Brynlie also had a fantastic soccer game last week and scored two goals. Tyson won again today and Brynlie scored another goal today.

4 Comments:

The Florida Roses September 20, 2008 at 8:42 PM  

Great job Tyson and Brynlie! Brynlie Luke is so impressed that you scored a goal...now he is even more motivated for his game next week so he can be like Brynlie!

Heidi Reid September 21, 2008 at 10:15 PM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Angie September 22, 2008 at 9:00 AM  

Way to go Tyson!!! I got to see the film, your dad showed me. What a STUD!!!

kim and morgan September 29, 2008 at 7:52 PM  

Hey, how come we aren't on your friend list? I think I should be on the followers list.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP