The Blaze
This week we went to a blaze game but it was not a regular Blaze game instead of sitting in the upper bowl my dad, Jared Fuhrman, Jordan Fuhrman,and I we sat three rows from the field it was pretty tight until a girl, on the front row, was popped by a opposing team member and she was lifted to an unknown place but besides that we went under the stands into the sponsor room and got some free drinks and nachos(I had to go back for a lot of cheese). And after the game my dad told us to get pictures of Jared hugging the cheerleaders. He wimped out, but I did not. AND THAT'S THE BLAZE.
2 Comments:
Where is the picture of you hugging her???? She's cute :) Sounds like fun, all except for the girl getting popped! Was she hurt?
Love ya Tyson!
I want to see pictures of the Nacho eating. It's always fun to find free food :)
Post a Comment